Webmaster (not suitable for a scout at this time)
- Position description: Maintains the Troop website
- Reports to: The assistant senior patrol leader
- Troop Webmaster duties: • The troop webmaster is responsible for maintaining the troop’s website • Makes sure that information posted on the website is correct and up to date and that members and leaders privacy is protected • Sets a good example. • Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform. • Lives by the Scout Oath and Law. • Shows Scout spirit.
- Posts reminders of upcoming events
- Maintains the troop calendar
- Posts PLC notes and edits site as needed