- Position description: The quartermaster keeps track of troop equipment and sees that it is in good working order.
- Reports to: The assistant senior patrol leader
- Quartermaster duties: •Keeps records on patrol and troop equipment. •Makes sure equipment is in good working condition. •Issues equipment and makes sure it is returned in good condition. •Makes suggestions for new or replacement items. •Works with the troop committee member responsible for equipment. •Sets a good example. •Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform. •Lives by the Scout Oath and Law. •Shows Scout spirit.
- Provide flags 15 minutes before the meeting and return them to the garage at the end of the meeting
- Provide any troop equipment needed for a presenter at least 15 minutes prior to the meeting and is responsible for its setup.
- Reports on any damaged or missing equipment to the ASPL and his ASM
- Works with the patrol quartermasters to make sure patrol boxes are properly stocked.