Links to All Forms
Below are all the forms used in the troop.
Adobe Reader is needed to view these files.
All Scouts and All Registered Adult Leaders
- New for 2014 BSA Medical Form. Parts A and B must be completed annually by all members (scouts and adults) and are required for campouts. Part C (physician’s section) must be completed for summer camp and high-adventure activities.
- Rank Advancement Form needed to advance ranks.
- Permission Slip needed for campouts, to be handed in three meetings before the campout.
- Leadership Position Application Form – To be filled out by all boys wishing to be considered by the SPL for a leadership position.
- Patrol Meeting Agenda Form This is the form you hand in at the PLC showing what was done at the meeting.
- Troop Meeting Program Planning Sheet This is the form Mr. Herrmann uses.
- Meeting Presentation Outline and Guidelines for whoever is presenting at a troop meeting
- BSA Uniform Inspection Report Card for use by the Troop Instructor or Patrol Leader
- Public Speaking Worksheet This can help if you are a presenter at a troop meeting.
- Patrol planning sheet for campouts, including meal plan, duty roster and attendance.
- Meal Planning Worksheet for campouts.
- Gear request form for campouts. List the gear that will be needed on the campout and hand in two meetings before.
- Patrol box inventory care, a checklist for tracking the contents of a patrol box.
- Chaperone Guidelines for when parents join for a campout or event
Summer Camp Forms
- World Conservation Award application
- Official Uniform and Insignia Guide for patch placement on the uniform
- BSA rules on uniform insignia (what you should and should not do)
- Trebuchet Plans (thanks to Mr. Stickevers) & Pioneering ideas thanks to Jessica Collins
- Annual Troop Planning Guide (Scouting Magazine) Suggestions from Planning 2010-11
- Expense Voucher (All expenditures must be pre-approved by Treasurer, Committee Chair or the Scoutmaster and then submitted for reimbursement on this form)
- Troop 301 Carport Instructions So you can tell what parts go where.
- Class B Red T-Shirt Order Form
- Troop 301 Quartermaster Master inventory form – To be used by the Troop Quartermaster to plan what to pack or inventory equipment.