Summer Camp starts soon. Here are some important things to remember:
- Everyone who takes medicine needs to bring it in an original pharmacist’s container with the appropriate label. Baiting Hollow’s medical officer holds and dispenses all medicines, so each must be properly labeled by the pharmacist and described on the medical form.
- Any dietary restrictions need to be discussed with BHSC staff. It is recommended that happen during medical checks on Sunday.
- Don’t forget to bring a personal water bottle or canteen.
- Don’t forget to bring and use sunscreen.
- Don’t forget to bring and use insect repellent.