Due to the sloppy conditions left by the Nor-Easter, we will NOT be camping out Friday night BUT WILL STILL BE SETTING UP!
Scout should arrive at 3:30 pm (or as close to that as possible)
CLASS B is all that is needed for Friday setup.
We want to unpack much of the trailer and setup the carport on Friday.
FOOD for the campout is as follows:
- Friday evening – Either eat before or after as we will not be cooking.
- Saturday Morning arrival at 7:30 am – Eat before you arrive as we will not be cooking.
- Saturday early lunch – Bring your own “tide-me-over”
- Saturday mid-day side dish cooking – Committee is providing all the food but the patrols need their patrol boxes to cook them.
- Saturday Turkey Dinner – Between 2:00 & 3:00
- Sunday morning – Patrols need to bring food for their patrol members and cook a real breakfast (NO SHAKE AND POUR OR INSTANT ANYTHING)
Please make every effort to be HELPFUL and be there Friday evening.