March is an exceptionally busy month so mark you personal calendars and we will see you there:
- March 1st – Regular meeting – Native American’s on Long Island with Gregory B & Tommy B. presenting
- March 4th – Pack 228 Webelos crossing at Lombardi’s on the Sound (Maximum of 6 Scouts and Adults need to be there by 1:00 pm)
- March 6th – PLC
- March 8th – Pasta Dinner – Awards night (details soon)
- March 10th – Eagle Court of Honor (Kenny Anello, Jason Trutner & Weston Yates) – SCOUTS NEEDED FOR SETUP AT 9:00 AM – Court starts at 12:00 noon.
- March 14th – Soup Dinner (Troop serves dinner to church congregation at ~4:00 pm)
- March 15th – Regular meeting – Colonial Smithtown with James Bi, & Robert P. presenting
- March 17th – Evening Scout Sunday service (5:30 pm) [We will not Support with Scouts]
- March 18th – Scout Sunday 8:30 am [We will not Support with Scouts] & (Entire troop attends 11:00 am service) ARRIVE AT 10:30 in Full Class A
- March 22nd – Regular meeting – Washington DC preveiw first half adults second half scouts build flag poles
- March 23rd – Washington DC – Day one (evening drive to Haymarket, VA BSA cabin
- March 24th – Washington DC – Day two (Washington proper and memorials)
- March 25th – Washington DC – Day three (Virginia Air and Space annex)
- March 28th – Committee meeting
- March 29th – Regular meeting – Electricity with Nick D. and Ross P. presenting
We did not have the minimum 40 people sign up for DC so we could not make it a bus trip. Instead we will need to drive!
We still don’t have a date for the Pack 340 crossing but it could be in March as well.