Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.
- The purpose of forming the Adventure Team is to take more trips on the open trails, while earning the Hiking & Backpacking merit badges.
- The trips will start in the Spring (April/May – weather permitting), but the team needs to form soon to get through the pre-trip requirements for each badge.
- The team will most likely need to meet 4 times during the next two months. Convenient dates, times and locations still need to be decided.
- All scouts must follow merit badge application rules including obtaining a blue card from an Assistant Scoutmaster.
- Once the team is formed, the scouts will decide the generation direction of the trips with MB counselors’ input. Trips will be arranged based on the abilities of the team members.