- Scout Information
- Rank Advancement
- Merit Badges
- Cooking Ideas
- Knot Tying help
- Teaching with EDGE
- BSA Program plans
- Ticks – Valuable information
- Order of the Arrow
- Leadership Training Materials
- Leadership Positions
- Historian’s Corner
Permission slips are due this Thursday, March 13, for the Historic Trails Trip to Philadelphia coming up April 5-6.
Permission slips can be found here. Please print, fill out and bring to Thursday’s Troop meeting.
Early on April 5 we will be travelling to the Garden State Council’s Pine Hill Scout Reservation in Pine Hill, N.J. Once there we’ll set up camp and travel into historic Philadelphia for a day of early U.S. history on the Trail of Freedom. More information is coming.
If you are attending the tripod cooking campout at Camp Wauwepex in Wading River, the address is:
1601 Wading River Manor Road, Wading River
You will need to eat dinner before you leave or on the way. Plan to be in front of the flagpoles at 7:00 pm Friday.
- From 25A east, make a right at the traffic light by the McDonalds in Wading River.
- This will be WADING RIVER MANOR ROAD
- The camp is probably less than a mile south on your left.
- After entering, go to the second stop sign where you will need to bear right.
- Take the road to the parking lot at the end. There will be a yellow LIRR caboose on your left just before the parking lot.
- We will be meeting in front of the three flagpoles at 7:00 pm Friday so campsites can be assigned.
Important note about the PLC meeting on Tuesday, March 4 at 7:30pm: This meeting will be held in the Preschool area at the church, adjacent to our usual meeting place.
In addition to the Eagle Court of Honor on Saturday, please remember this weekend also features Scout Sunday. Scouts are required to attend. Arrive at the church at 10:30 a.m. Sunday in full Class A uniform.
March 6 is our annual pasta dinner and AWARDS night for 2014. Each family is asked to bring a half-tray of a pasta or meat dish. Any food that needs to be eaten hot needs to arrive HOT.
Scouts doing setup should be at the church by 5:00 pm.
Parents and family arrive with HOT food about 6:00 pm.
Dinner is at 6:15 pm.
The Committee will be providing dessert for the event.
Scouts will receive their merit badges earned since October so long as the blue cards were received by Mrs. Bauer by Tuesday, Feb. 25.